Consent Form for processing personal data
De Kern midwifery practice will be extremely careful in dealing with personal data of her patients. We adhere to the rules and laws of the GDPR, the general data protection regulation (AVG in Dutch).
Without your consent to make (careful) use of your personal data, we cannot treat you at our midwifery practice.
More information about which data it concerns, what we do with your personal data and what your rights are, is given in our privacy statement.
Your consent also includes:
- the processing of your personal data present in your patient file.
- supplying your personal data to other parties concerning the expense account.
- supplying your personal data to other caregivers, if necessary for continued care, like your GP, the ultrasound centre (echo centrum), the supplier of maternity care (kraamzorg) and the centre for youth care (CJG).
- supplying your personal data to third parties*, like
- Perinatale Registratie Nederland.
- displaying your birth announcement in the waiting room at our practice.
 Peridos is a national system where data of antenatal screening is recorded. This digital file records data concerning the antenatal screening for Down’s syndrome and the 20-week anomaly scan in order to improve and optimise the quality and the process of screening.
 Praeventis – see www.RIVM.nl. In the Netherlands the results of blood tests for pregnant women are registered nationally. This is done to ensure the quality of the tests and to safeguard the testing process. The RIVM, the national research institute for public health and the environment, is responsible for the data and for its security. Your data will also become part of the national blood bank’s information system, at Stichting Sanquin Bloedvoorziening. This registration is protected by data protection law. If you need a blood transfusion in the future, the blood transfusion lab may access your data.
 PRN (perinatal registration in the Netherlands) aims to improve quality of care by collecting anonymised medical data of mother and child throughout the entire process of pregnancy and birth.